Global Mobility Special Projects & Governance Support
Global Mobility Special Projects & Governance SupportSpecialist GlobalMobility Special Projects & Governance Support
The US Global (USG)Global Mobility organization is responsible for the global mobility strategicand operational support to the US Firms' leaders and businesses. The GlobalMobility team is responsible for end-to-end advisory, experience, andoperational support for all US and USI deployment types (US and USI inbound andoutbound global assignments, US and USI cross-border engagements, USI to US /Canada deployments, USI to US Business Visa Travel, US to DTTL non-relocationassignments, and expat support for USI expats).
US Global (USG)Global Mobility (Deloitte LLP) leadership is seeking a Special Projects &Governance Support role for special projects execution, communication, andgovernance-related activities.
Reportsto: Special Projects & Governance Lead, Manager Description of Responsibilities
Supportsend-to-end execution and delivery of continuous improvement initiatives andgovernance program materials for US and USI Global Mobility teams / functionand processes. Works under the direction of Special Projects & Governance Leadto support development and implementation of continuous improvementinitiatives, as well as maintenance and monitoring of program governancematerials, for US and USI Global Mobility teams / function and processes.
Examples ofspecific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supportsend-to-end execution and delivery of continuous improvement initiatives for USand USI Global Mobility teams / function and processes
- Works under thedirection of Special Projects & Governance Lead to develop and implementcontinuous improvement initiatives for US and USI Global Mobility teams /function and processes
- Assists withcoordination of feedback channels from Global Mobility teams (e.g., BusinessAdvisory, Employee Experience, Operations, Policy and Planning, etc.) tosupport identification of new projects or programs and / or improvement areasacross productivity, quality, relationships, and customer experience
- Supports trackingof inventory of improvements, including prioritization, design, andimplementation Supports execution of program management activities for inflightGlobal Mobility initiatives
- Assists withaudits of US / USI Global Mobility process and governance documents, as well astracking of progress for updates
- With directionfrom Special Projects & Governance Lead:
- Supports projects linked to GlobalMobility strategic initiatives
- Executes on strategy / process totransition "project" work to "business as usual" team
- Tracks success metrics for transitionand monitoring results
- Supports benchmarking to externalorganizations, processes, and procedures to ideate continuous improvementinitiatives
- Monitors governance of relevantproject / program materials to keep current with expectations / changingprocesses
- Works with appropriate teams in GlobalMobility to make sure websites and SharePoint sites are refreshed with updatedproject / program materials
Desired Skill Set:
- Uses projectmanagement processes, procedures, tools, etc. adopted by Special Projects &Governance team for consistent execution across all initiatives
- Escalates complexissues to Special Projects & Governance Lead, as required
- Identifiesopportunities to improve the team's approach, processes, procedures, and toolsand shares with Special Projects & Governance Lead
- Receivesday-to-day coaching, oversight, and issue resolution from Special Projects& Governance Lead
- Engages inperformance management and development conversations and opportunities withSpecial Projects & Governance Lead
- Completes otherduties as assigned, related to other requested Strategy or Operationsactivities (e.g., support for build or maintenance of program tools, Strategydecks, communications, etc.)
- Engages withother support team members from US and USI Global Mobility for execution ofactivities and monitors work as necessary
- Collaboration andinternal group partnering
- Stakeholder managementand relationship building
- Strong analyticaland problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal andwritten communication skills, including presentations / communications forexecutive-level audiences
- Results oriented,able to balance supporting multiple initiatives while working primarily in avirtual team
- Understanding ofchange management strategies and processes
- Knowledge of SixSigma or continuous improvement is desired
- PMP certificationis beneficial
- Knowledge ofGlobal Mobility processes and programs
- Ability to manageproject budgets
- Advancedproficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Excel, and Visio
- Experiencedeveloping and implementing process improvement / continuous improvementinitiatives
- Bachelor's degreeor higher
- Typicallyrequires approximately 5 years of directly related experience. At this level,post-graduate coursework may be desirable (Senior)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, ourprofessional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of theircareer to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room tolearn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-joblearning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, weknow that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offeremployees a broad range of benefits. Learnmore about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive andculture inspires our people to do their best work every day. We celebrateindividuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibilityto make daily choices that can help them to be balanced, centered, confident,and aware. We offer well-being programs and are constantly looking for new waysto maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is ledby a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we areand extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities.We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus oneducation, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drivepositive social impact in our communities. Learnmore about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want jobseekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. Tohelp you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know somebackground about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in thisposting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of DeloitteLLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of thelegal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may notbe available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of publicaccounting.
All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protectedbasis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte willconsider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminalhistories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state andlocal laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSSPEEP142-CL4