Accounting Research Specialist (Prepaid Card Operations) Research and resolve outages, discrepancies, and accounting errors. Accurately review each exception entry of debit and credit transactions to independently make decision if items will be paid or returned. Process gateway adjustments daily after conducting research. Sort and distribute returned mail. Respond in a timely manner to government reclamations of federal benefit payments including reviewing notices, completing account research, and remitting funds. Adhere to departments service standards by completing cases and message ticket requests in a timely and accurate manner.
This position will pay $17.00 an hour and is located in the Southpoint/Bowden neighborhood of Jacksonville, Florida.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Personal computer and 10 key skills required
- Three to five years of experience in financial accounting activities
- Thorough knowledge of bookkeeping practices and principles
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
Florida-FL-Jacksonville Work Locations: Job:
Accounting / Finance Organization:
U.S. Bank. Shift:
1st - Daytime Travel: