Relationship Specialist, Adobe Premiere
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Relationship Specialist - Premier Location US-FL-Jacksonville Job ID 31816 # Positions 1 Job Family Operations - Customer Service Type Full-Time
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
- Performs day-to-day activities that ensure effective account management of Premier accounts.
- Communicates via phone conversations, email, fax and letters with customers concerning status of invoice payments.
- Performs quality audits on accounts to maintain accuracy.
- Interfaces with Sales, Operations and Finance departments to resolve billing, collections and credit issues
- Establishes strong working relationships with field team to support collections efforts.
- Works with customers in a proactive manner to resolve discrepancies.
- Reconciles account status using current and historical invoicing and payment activity analysis.
- Liaison with cash operations regarding cash application and researches and reconciles misapplied or payment issues.
- Performs full or partial transfer and assumptions.
- Maintains valid insurance coverage and amounts.
- Processes tax exemption certificates.
- Ensures out of invoices meets the customers’ expectations and customizes as best fit for client.
- Resolves all overdue account balances, unassigned cash and payment discrepancies through research, communications and follow up with clients or field operations.
- Monitors changes in customer financial status and payment patterns.
- Audits and maintains customer accounts to make sure terms are accurate and customer profiles have current information.
- Manages End-of-lease terms, documents LOI's and negotiates buyouts and loan purchases.
- BS/BA degree
- 1-3 years inside sales, customer support/service or commercial collections
- Committed, smart and problem solver
- Intellectually curious about our business, our clients and focused on finding the best solutions;
- Exceptional communications skills both verbal and written;
- Excellent negotiation skills -Sales or Customer Service experience preferred;
- Functions well independently and in a team orientated environment;
- Comfortable forming strong and lasting relationships with clients over the phone;
- Professional and energetic when dealing with clients, leaving them with a
- Positive experience and impression of CIT
- Prioritize work and quickly evaluate a situation to find the best solution for the client and CIT.
- Ability to give and receive constructive critique and implement training concepts into your own voice.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed CIT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CIT to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: