Radius Radius 5 miles 15 miles 25 miles 35 miles 50 milesGo Associate Manager, Corporate Responsibility - Req. 1902647
Will support the Director of Corporate Responsibility in the development and communication of integrated corporate responsibility initiatives and reporting practices. The ideal candidate will be a strong relationship builder, project manager and communicator. As we build the corporate responsibility platform, this associate will maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and community partners to further program objectives, develop internal and external charitable communications, collaborate with marketing on charitable event activation and support corporate responsibility reporting efforts.
This associate will play an important role in planning and communicating the firm-s volunteerism efforts and other initiatives designed to have a positive impact on our associates, financial advisors and the communities where we live and work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Program Management: Drives awareness and participation in Raymond James Cares, inclusive of national and local volunteerism and fundraising efforts, year-round and during Raymond James Cares Month (May). Leads tracking and reporting for associate and advisor volunteerism and collaborates with internal relationship managers for tracking and reporting of associate and advisor fundraising efforts. Organizes firm-led volunteer initiatives, in-kind donation drives and other Raymond James Cares initiatives as needed.
Communications: Consults with internal and external constituents to identify charitable communications goals and objectives; recommends and executes solutions for Raymond James Cares and other charitable initiatives to drive awareness and engagement. Creates editorial calendars and also internal and external communications for relevant charitable initiatives.
Relationship Management: Maintains relationships with external community partners to support engagement and volunteerism activities. Works closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure relationships with non-profit partners are aligned with Raymond James corporate responsibility platform.
Marketing: Collaborates with Marketing on activation of charitable partnerships, sponsorship benefits, speaking opportunities for Raymond James leaders, and associate and advisor attendance at events. Supports associate and advisor charitable awards and recognition opportunities. Identifies corporate and individual recognition opportunities Raymond James should consider.
Reporting: Supports Director of Corporate Responsibility in development of annual Corporate Responsibility report inclusive of corporate responsibility activities such as Philanthropy, Diversity and Inclusion, Sustainability, ESG Investing, etc.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Corporate Responsibility practices
- Concepts, principles, practices and techniques for writing and developing communications plans and related content Corporate volunteerism efforts
- General communication strategies and tactics
- Microsoft Outlook suite
- Creating communications plans that blend attention to detail with flexibility and effective messaging
- Managing multiple projects at one time
- Conducting research
- Partner with others to accomplish objectives
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor-s Degree (B.A.) in Business, Finance, Public Relations, Communications or related field and two (2) years experience in managing corporate responsibility, community relations, charitable giving or philanthropic work. Prefers five (5) years within a corporate environment or working with philanthropic efforts.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
- None required.
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
Enter your corporate email address to refer a friend!
Email AddressSubmit Experienced Professionals Students & Recent Grads
Using your LinkedIn profile, find jobs matched to your skills and experience