Radius Radius 5 miles 15 miles 25 miles 35 miles 50 milesGo Senior Sales Support Specialist - Req. 1902791
Under general supervision, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education, experience and/or training to provide advanced daily support to the Sales team within the Asset Management Services department. Partners with Internal Sales team to deliver reports, proposals and analysis that meet advisors- needs. Adapts procedures, processes, and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position. Delivers superior client service, paying close attention to accuracy, timeliness and consistency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers services for all facets of Asset Management Services Sales and Raymond James Advisors, as well as a diverse suite of client-approved and not-for-client-use reports and analysis.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of the advisory business process, client review process, asset allocation, and benchmark reporting.
- Understands and demonstrates knowledge of various Raymond James systems, support and reporting applications, and third party vendor applications such as Portfolio Management Center and MPI.
- Creates reports, proposals, and analysis for sales team to use in advisor consultation and sales meetings.
- Analyzes various investment accounts including mutual funds, managed accounts, ETFs, SMAs, UMAs and MDAs to assist in mapping business for new advisors or potential new advisors.
- Partners with sales team to create presentations and proposals used during sales meetings and home office visits.
- Handles inbound calls, engages client to fully understand reason for contact, and provides needs driven solutions.
- Refers only the most complex issues to higher level.
- May assist in cross training employees.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic/Advanced investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the securities industry.
- Basic financial markets and products including, but not limited to, mutual funds and fixed income.
- Basic office practices, procedures and methods.
- Basic/Advanced Microsoft Office applications including, but not limited to, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Basic mathematical calculations.
- Learning and applying new information.
- Providing comprehensive and objective analysis and reports.
- Problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization and time management to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Operating standard office equipment.
- Use of required software applications to produce reports, analysis and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Handle stressful situations and provide a high level of customer service in a calm and professional manner.
- Work well both independently and within a team, supporting others in order to solve problems and meet deadlines.
- Follow instructions and request clarification when necessary.
- Interact effectively with internal and external clients through written and verbal communication.
- Convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
- Manage multiple activities simultaneously to ensure tasks are completed in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Exhibit initiative and self-direction when performing tasks.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor-s degree in finance, business or related degree.
- One (1) to two (2) years of customer service or related experience highly preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training, as approved by Human Resources
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
- None required
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
Enter your corporate email address to refer a friend!
Email AddressSubmit Experienced Professionals Students & Recent Grads
Using your LinkedIn profile, find jobs matched to your skills and experience