Radius Radius 5 miles 15 miles 25 miles 35 miles 50 milesGo Service Advisor - IAD - Req. 1902577
Under general supervision, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through experience and/or formal training to assist branch offices and Financial Advisors to research and resolve escalated issues regarding client accounts. Recommends solutions to moderately complex problems. Maintains extensive contact with internal customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a liaison between home office departments and the branch offices to research and resolve escalated issues regarding clients- accounts via phone, correspondence, email and online inquiries.
- Follows an issue from initiation, through resolution and to final communications and follow-up.
- Determines best method to resolve issues to ensure client satisfaction and adherence to company policies.
- Follows up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure client satisfaction.
- Responds to inquiries related to qualifications, instructions or paperwork requirements for various programs.
- Addresses inquiries pertaining to operational policies and procedures by relaying policies that govern procedures at the retail level.
- Communicates and coordinates with Registrations, Sales Management and Compliance departments to monitor branch and Financial Advisor status.
- Reviews, maintains and documents weekly reports.
- Executes trades in the absence of the Financial Advisor.
- Interfaces with existing clients looking to trade their account(s) designated as house account(s) until a new Financial Advisor is established.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic office practices, procedures and methods.
- Account types and industry operations in general.
- Back office systems.
- Organizational and time management skills sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, presentations, electronic communication and spreadsheets.
- Detail orientation to ensure quality standards are met without impairing workflow.
- Follow-up to ensure resolution and completion of tasks.
- Provide a high level of customer service in a calm, courteous and professional manner.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Use effective oral and written communication skills sufficient enough to communicate and interact effectively with Financial Advisors and branch associates.
- Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of (1) year of experience in the financial services industry, preferably including related service experience.
- An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
- Series 7 License preferred.Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
Enter your corporate email address to refer a friend!
Email AddressSubmit Experienced Professionals Students & Recent Grads
Using your LinkedIn profile, find jobs matched to your skills and experience