Branch Manager, National Branch
Who We Are More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
About the Role RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for driving successful branch sales targets and developing a productive sales team through mentoring and coaching. Manage the daily activities of Financial Consultant's in Retail Branches oversee lead control, sales production, sales activities, and customer satisfaction, as well as develop necessary reports and documentation to leadership team.
- The ideal candidate will work closely with senior management in hiring, training, and will be directly responsible for general administration, employee development, continually supporting and motivating the team and review sales practices on a daily basis. Also, collaborate with other area of the organization to ensure seamless customer service and satisfaction.
- This person will interact with clients on an advanced level regarding sales activities, account information, procedures, systems, and our expanding range of financial services products. The Branch Manager is focused on overall branch performance, and is constantly looking for ways to improve sales and client satisfaction.
- Manage risk and ensure all team members are protecting the interests of the firm while enhancing the customer experience.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of staff actively.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Services industry experience, 5+ years in a sales capacity, preferably in a retail brokerage environment
- Minimum of 3 years management or leadership experience, preferable in a sales environment
- MUST HAVE Series 7, 63, and [8 or 9/10 or 24] Securities Registrations and clean U-4
- Series 66 is also preferred
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Well-developed negotiation, project and account management skills
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player who can motivate a sales group
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels or an organization
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects that meet deadlines
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Thorough knowledge of Financial Services industry product and sales information
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.