Senior Sailpoint Engineer
Who We Are More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
About the Role About the Role
As part of the Enterprise Identity and Access Management team:
- Develop and deploy Identity and Access Management products/tools and solutions
- Work with application teams for onboarding applications in SailPoint IdentityIQ to enable automated Lifecycle Management.
- Support all Audit and Compliance requirements including but not limited to Access Recertification, Reporting and Audit Evidence.
- Assist with RBAC Policy setup and review solutions to ensure new and existing applications are implemented to RBAC Framework and Security policies.
- Develop risk-based strategies and roadmaps based on analysis of accounts and entitlement data
Qualifications Qualifications:- Basic:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field.
- Minimum 2 + years of consulting or industry experience in IAM.
- Experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and collaborate with others to establish and meet timelines with minimal oversight.
- Work closely and effectively with the IAM Architect, IAM Program Management team, QA, and Application team resources
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience working with SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Experience working with programming languages: Java, BeanShell, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Rest APIs/JSON/XMLs
- Experience installing, deploying, supporting, and customizing vendor software across multiple platforms (UNIX, Windows, etc…)
- LDAP directories, including Active Directory, Azure AD
- Should have exposure to Agile especially Scrum/Kanban methods
- Hands on experience in below tools
- Active Directory Setup/Management.
- Database (Oracle preferred).
- UNIX OS Platform (Solaris/RHEL).
- Windows Server.
- Web and application servers (Apache Tomcat preferred)
- Hands on experience in source code repositories like GitHub or bitbucket.
- Experience in documenting build/configuration, design document and flowcharts.
- Experience with assessing and implementing access control procedures and processes
- Certifications (Either of)
- SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Engineer
- SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Architect
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.