Client Service Specialist - New Accounts (1940)
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers LLC seeks high-level, serious individuals with the financial services industry background and professional demeanor suitable for interaction with an experienced and active clientele base. The ideal candidate will have a strong math and technical aptitude, the ability to troubleshoot and explain complex subjects, and the capacity to identify opportunities for technology-based improvements. Daily tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Assist High Net Worth, Retail, and Institutional clients with application issues.
- Respond to inbound customer calls in a professional manner and addressing customer issues.
- Provide customers timely and accurate information reflecting a positive and customer oriented image of the organization.
- Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with customers.
- Handle multiple tasks.
- Adapt to the needs of the individual caller.
- Offers alternatives and options to satisfy customer concerns.
- Researches and resolves a wide variety of customer questions/issues.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in Customer and/or Financial Service.
- Registrations: FINRA Series 7 and 63 a plus. (if you do not have but are willing to obtain we will sponsor)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts.
- Demonstrates experience in handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info