A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.
BXT (Business, Experience and Technology) is a fluid, tailored approach to solving business challenges built around facilitating meaningful dialogue between different perspectives. This is a global Initiative across the firm to bring the best of business, experience and technology teams together to better compete against big consultancies and creative agencies alike.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
7 year(s) of relevant experience within an independent physician practice and/or physician organization within a health care system.
Doctor of Medicine
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Providing physician practice operations subject matter specialization in clients engagements related to improving the efficiency of physician practice organizations, as well as identifying strategic opportunities for growth;
- Understanding of how physician practice finances affect the financial position of a Provider organization;
- Managing client engagements or in physician practice operations leadership and producing solutions;
- Understanding the latest industry trends and regulatory changes, and their impact to organizations;
- Assessment of physician practice operating model, including strategy, capabilities, governance model, and compensation plan design;
- Understanding quality reporting requirements;
- Implementing and optimizing various physician alignment models;
- Benchmarking to compare physician practice performance and costs to leading practice, including operational results, productivity, and quality metrics;
- Assessing physician practice policies and procedures;
- Assessing physician practice workforce and implementing techniques to increase productivity;
- Optimizing staffing models and effectively deploy the right mix of skill sets to match demand;
- Optimizing physician contracting, credentialing and on-boarding processes;
- Implementing initiatives aimed at improving physician practice operations and/or reducing cost;
- Assisting organizations with strategic physician practice initiatives;
- Using data analytics to identify opportunities and solutions; and,
- Engaging clinicians in driving sustainable cultural and organizational change.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Implementing multidisciplinary physician groups and value based programs;
- Building and maintaining networks of client relationships;
- Managing resource requirements, project workflows, budgets, billing and collections;
- Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
- Utilizing applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project to create proposals for prospective clients and deliverables for existing clients;
- Designing and developing data analysis and analytical tools to identify opportunities and build cases for change;
- Communicating value propositions and articulating overall impact of proposed actions;
- Developing strong rapport with client clinical leadership;
- Effectively communicating with clinicians to build an atmosphere of trust and solicit active participation in initiatives;
- Leadinging collaborative design sessions with cross-functional client stakeholders, including clinicians, to identify opportunities for improvement in operations;
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Answering questions and providing direction to less experienced staff;
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback; and,
- Developing, writing, presenting and facilitating discussions on strategy to all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management.