Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Deposit Operations Processor Job Location US-IL-Chicago Posted Date 2 hours ago(9/9/2019 5:00 PM) ID 2019-5304 # of Openings 1
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services in the United States, across Canada and around the world. In the U.S., CIBC Bank USA provides commercial banking, private and personal banking and small business banking solutions and CIBC Private Wealth Management offers investment management, wealth strategies and legacy planning.
CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
The Deposit Operations Processor is responsible for performing a variety of deposit operations duties that require the ability to work in a time-sensitive environment with good problem solving skills, accuracy and attention to detail. This position is responsible for monitoring and processing all deposits related to Deposit Operations of the Bank as well as providing support to our lines of business. Candidate should possess the ability to adapt to change and promote teamwork through individual participation.
Daily responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for monitoring, researching and processing unposted items.
- Responsible for review of stop payment suspect report.
- Responsible for reconciliation of CD Interest Checks.
- Responsible for review and processing of Deposit return items.
- Review, reconcile and run end of day processing of daily Overdrafts.
- Responsible for reconciliation of Saving Bond redemption.
- Responsible for monitoring and timely response to inquiries received in the exception team email boxes.
- Responsible for reconciliation and cash letter creation for Foreign item deposits.
- Responsible for processing of foreign draft requests.
- Knowledge of CDARs product.
- Responsible for monitoring and review of Dormant activity.
- Responsible for daily morning pre scrub of positive pay exception items.
- Remain current and adhere to all regulatory requirements and training.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work based on request volume and other departmental assignments as assigned.
- Detailed and process oriented with a focus on integrity and accuracy of information.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork, independent learning, detailed analysis of requests, compliance to policy and procedure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of FIS systems preferred.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS