C#/.Net Software Engineer, Associate
Research Signals is looking for an experienced (3 years) full stack Software Developer to join the team in Naperville, IL. This person will work closely on a team to develop a comprehensive .Net based product consisting of web front ends, back end APIs, as well as standalone services. General and deep experience with Microsoft .Net concepts are a must in addition to a strong knowledge of relational databases and web services. Responsibilities
- Work as part of an agile development team to design, estimate, develop, and implement software solutions that satisfy the business requirements
- Establish testing procedures to ensure application is thoroughly tested throughout development life cycle
- Collaborate with other developers as well as work independently as required
- Adhere to best practice development standards
- Continuously learn and expand technical knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a related technical field required
- 3 years of relevant development experience
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles
- Strong knowledge of C# and Microsoft .Net framework (ASP.Net, Web API, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, WCF)
- Expertise with JSON and RESTful Web Services
- Good understanding of a relational database engine such as SQL Server
- Experience with modern software development life-cycle
- 3+ years of experience with .Net Core
- 3+ years of experience with caching/Non-SQL technologies (Redis, MongoDB, DynomoDB)
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Experience with Unit testing
- Experience with Amazon AWS
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.