IT Risk Business Controls Analyst, AVP Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/Market-Risk-Business-Analyst--AVP_R-625578/apply
The purpose of the job is to provide end-to-end support to the SSGA Business community as part of the SSGA IT Risk FLOD organization. The responsibility will include supporting investigation and compiling responses to the Regulatory and Service Level Agreement requests, and to be an active contributor in the "Integrated non-Financial Risk Assessment" (INFRA) process. Mandatory Process Skills Sets:
- Detail oriented, positive energy individual, with the desire to coordinate and oversee large volumes of sensitive data in response to regulator requests. Ensure timely and high quality submissions as defined.
- You should also have the skills interethe ability to provide appropriate challenges to data received and or request clarification on data to ensure accuracy
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously; ability to prioritize and determine the next course of action, including raising concerns to the next level needed
- Assist with building relationships and managing cross-organizational data assessment and review critical regulatory activity.
- Knowledge of tools; Archer, and MS Office suite of projects
- The individual role will be part of a team supporting SSAG IT Risk and Information Security. Role will support, but not be limited to, responding global requests for information, intercompany service agreements, as well as support the annual Risk Assessment INFRA process.
- The role will depend on knowledge in areas of Information Technology and SSGA business model globally; Legal Entities etc..
- The position is ideally suited for an individual who has already developed knowledge of Archer and has a Risk and or Compliance background.
- The candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining knowledge of the INFRA Methodology and appropriate Risk Instances/Risk Units
- Ensuring processes are followed accurately and recommending improvements
- Interacting with supporting organizations; building relationships and knowledge of their processes
- Engaging with Second and Third Line as directed
- Engaging across the SSGA IT Risk & Information team, and across SSGA Business Controls as needed
The following are required:
- Relevant experience in Technology and or compliance
- Flexible approach and a strong ability to influence.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written skills. Must have a service orientation with the ability to interact comfortably with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to collaborate and influence colleagues.
- Understanding of compliance control procedures.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and ability to adapt to shifting priorities, meet deadlines and execute in a fast-paced environment!
- Strong IT proficiency, in particular with Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint.
The following are strongly preferred:
- Familiarity with the three lines of defense model.
- Familiarity with regulated environments.
- Ideally experience of delivering privacy within a financial services environment.
- Experience working in a global company
Across the world, institutional investors and our shareholders rely on us to help them respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and high performing, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our values. Its also part of our dedication to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, competitive benefits and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us!
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Posted 7 Days AgoFull timeR-625578
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .