Business Data Analyst
Data Platform Business Analyst, Front to Back Integration, Assistant Vice President Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/Data-Platform-Business-Analyst--Front-to-Back-Integration--Assistant-Vice-President_R-612708/apply
State Street Global Exchanges Data-as-a-Service platform, DataGX(SM), lets you load, enrich and aggregate investment data. Clients will be able to manage multi-asset class data from any service provider or data vendor for a more holistic and integrated view of their holdings. This platform reflects State Streets years of experience servicing complex instruments for our global client base and our investments in building advanced data management technologies.
- Oversee and operate data operations on State Streets CRD OMS & Compliance platform
- Responsible to support trading, Portfolio construction activities from Data perspective on CRD
- Primary liaison between all input data to CRD (Data vendors, upstream platform etc.) and business users
- Oversee the daily production process for SSGX data
- Ensure compliance with State Street policy and procedures for data operations
- Ability to work with technology teams to resolve issues and improve operational efficiency
- Work closely with Development on production issues and identification of automation tools
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies in support of the DataGX mission -- specifically, support better information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
- Identifies and implement opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Improve deal profitability through operational excellence focus
- Lead, develop and coach team
- Required 5-7 years in operations supporting trading/portfolio management/performance/investment reporting/middle office functions in front office
- Prior experience operating CRD is a big plus Focus on reference data, analytics and benchmark management on CRD.
- Experience interfacing with PM//Trading and compliance teams is required
- Expert in reference data , benchmarks and analytics
- Experience with analytics platforms like Port-Point/Yield book is a big plus
- Strong analytical skills for solving technical issues with global customers, plus the ability to lead and take ownership.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills. Rapport-building, negotiation, consensus-building and clear expectation setting and communications for clients as well as teams and members.
- Process definition, implementation, management and improvement capabilities including the documentation thereof.
- Scope, expectation and commitment setting, delivery and reporting for clients, teams and members.
- Project planning, management and documentation for new and steady state operations.
- Demonstrated ability to rationalize problems and use judgment and innovation to define clear and concise solutions.
- Strong team management and leadership experience
- CFA or Master Degree in Finance preferred
- Prior experience with SOC certification on operational process is a plus
Posted 6 Days AgoFull timeR-612708
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .