Loading... Sign In Career Opportunities: Equity Analyst (21705) Job Number 21705 - Posted 26/09/2019 - Investments - United States - Boston - Professional Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List
Equity Research Analysts perform bottoms-up fundamental research on US stocks through a unique, value-added research investment decision process based on high conviction equity strategy-appropriate ideas and superior portfolio surveillance. We seek to hire a junior analyst to work with our senior financials and real estate analyst to broaden their coverage and replace our recently departed real estate analyst. Our existing analysts have over 20-years of industry experience, but we seek to hire a junior-level analyst to 1) start to evolve the team towards one that is more malleable given the structured, disciplined equity investment process of Amundi Pioneer and 2) enable our senior analysts to use their expertise to mentor a newer generation of analysts. The candidate will have to:
- Focus on comprehensive, creative and independent research.
- Provide detailed company and financial analysis of publically traded real estate and financial services firms
- Learn and incorporate into all analysis our common corporate performance and valuation framework grounded in business model economics demonstrated through our proprietary EVA model.
- Be fully integrated and collaborate with each equity strategy.
- Focus on idea generation rather than maintenance research.
- Assist analysts with key macro and thematic drivers of real estate.
- Idea generation based on deep fundamental analysis, including valuation using our proprietary EVA model. (25%)
- Stay current on portfolio holdings within coverage area of all US equity funds.(25%)
- Research, understand and communicate key drivers, whether macro or micro, of coverage industries (25%)
- Write research reports on new ideas. (10%)
- Write research notes on important management meetings, company news and insights for stocks we own. (15%)
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Real estate and/or financial sector experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA and/or CFA designation preferred.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated financial, accounting and strategic analysis skills.
- Exceptional financial modelling and valuation skills.
- Strong knowledge of the financial markets.
- Ability to work independently with the context of a global sector team
Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List Email this job to a friend î?¬ î?? The job has been sent to Job title: *Your email address: *Your friend-s email address: Message: *Confirm you are not a robot: Send Close without saving