Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
Investment Research seeks an Administrative/Executive Assistant to support its global Technology sector team.
This position will support a team of Global Industry Analysts, Portfolio Managers, and Research Associates who are conducting fundamental analysis on a universe of publically traded securities.
The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, multi-tasking skills and excellent attention to detail along with outstanding service-orientation and mature judgment.
S/he will be a team player with a strong work ethic and the capacity to prioritize in a deadline driven environment. RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Proactive calendar management
- International travel itineraries and arrangements
- Extensive global logistical coordination of meetings with various constituencies
- Producing various detail-intensive materials including daily reports, market data information, meeting prep packets, research materials, etc.
- Handling daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
- Provide cross-coverage and back-up support to other Administrative/Executive Assistants
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with multiple internal and external constituencies
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree preferred; minimum 1 - 2 years' experience as an administrative professional
- Investment management and/or professional services background will be viewed favorably
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Fastidious detail-orientation and work quality
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of reliability, professionalism and discretion
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Outstanding service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minutes changes
- Positive, can-do attitude; Flexibility; Sense of humor
- Typical work schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, though flexibility and overtime may be required by business circumstances. Earlier hours are typical during quarterly earnings seasons.
Executive Assistant JOB FAMILY
Administrative Services, Admin Support LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .