Graphic Designer - Brand & Content Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/Graphic-Designer---Brand---Content_R-627731/apply Graphic Designer - Global Marketing, Brand & Content
The Graphic Designer develops strategy-driven visual communications, campaigns and creative assets that enhance the State Street brand across all channels globally.
The Graphic Designer works closely with the group Creative Director, Design Director, project management, content teams and web developers to translate brand, marketing and creative strategies into engaging, high-quality, client- and production-ready deliverables. Candidates are expected to have experience with a wide range of visual media, including print, digital/interactive, motion graphics, video and environmental graphics with a strong focus on brand quality and integrity throughout. They must be able to work well with internal teams and clients, manage and drive a varied project roster, and confidantly communicate with project teams and vendors where appropriate.
A high level of creativity, flexibility and deep understanding of typography, color, composition Skills
and messaging are essential to success.
- Highly creative with a clear passion for design, branding and visual arts
- Excellent typographic sensibility
- Self-starting, positive, can do attitude and a relentless attention to detail and deadlines
- Expert experience in Adobe Creative Cloud design apps
(InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat required; Premiere, After Effects and Audition a plus)
- Thorough knowledge of digital and physical production, including offset printing, digital printing, environmental graphics, digital interfaces and video
- Expert at creating clean, high-quality production artwork
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite: PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and as part of diverse project teams
- Flexible in workflow can quickly and easily move between concepting, designing, editing and production across a varied project roster
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills are a plus
- Professional conduct, judgment and discretion
- Turn brand, marketing and creative strategies into sophisticated designs, communication
systems and campaigns
- Deliver efficiently and on-time through coordination with the Creative Director, Design Director, Project Manager and marketing team members
- Promote brand integrity and creative quality across projects through proactive brand education, standards management and, where needed, direction of third party vendors
- Art direct freelance designers, developers and agencies where needed
- Prepare final digital files, including production artwork, interactive assets, templates and
- Facilitate design production across multiple media types including writing specifications,
attending site visits and press approvals where appropriate
- Prepare and attend presentations for your projects where needed
- Serve as an internal client contact when needed
- Create new templated design solutions for our production team and for employee self-
- Ability to provide multiple design options/variations for each challenge
- Formal training in graphic design
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in a design studio, advertising agency or in-house design group
- Demonstrated experience creating brand identities, communication systems and campaigns
- Experience developing desktop, mobile or web UIs is preferred
- Experience coordinating with production vendors including photographers, illustrators, videographers, motion graphics artists, web developers and printers
- An understanding of B-to-B marketing and/or the financial category is a plus, but not required
Posted 4 Days AgoFull timeR-627731
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .