Loading... Sign In Career Opportunities: IT Co-op (21661) Job Number 21661 - Posted 20/09/2019 - Information Technology - United States - Boston - Internship Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List
The purpose of this co-op is to prepare students for entry into the business world by providing a thorough understanding of several IT functions of an asset management organization- including theory and practical application of attained knowledge. Previous co-op required.
- Assist in updating user and technical documentation.
- Assist in needs analysis for projects; in research for solutions for needs.
- Create Visio diagrams for core infrastructure platforms.
- Assist the Amundi Migration Project Team with updating project plans
- Assist business analysis teams in gathering and analyzing project requirements and transferring this information to other departments.
- Write manuals for the benefit of end users
- Address and research any data discrepancy issues across all open projects to the management
- Microsoft Office Suite, which includes Word, Excel, Access, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter, who is motivated and can function effectively without micromanagement.
- Detail oriented and able to organize workload and work within designated time frames.
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively with others
- Previous co-op required
Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List Email this job to a friend î?¬ î?? The job has been sent to Job title: *Your email address: *Your friend-s email address: Message: *Confirm you are not a robot: Send Close without saving