Practice Management Strategist Boston, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Boston-Massachusetts/Practice-Management-Strategist_R-626848/apply
Position: Practice Management Strategist, AVP
The Practice Management Strategist will be responsible for the creation, development and implementation of practice management programs that support relationship development and client engagement with the organizations clients and prospects.
This position will report to the Head of Practice Management, and requires the ability to understand and meet the educational needs of financial advisors, intermediaries and their clients against a diverse range of wealth management themes, including business development and investor psychology and behavior.
The individual must be curious, creative, and thoughtful in their work ethic. Must be self-motivated and excel at working across groups (cross departmental, cross organizational and through external partners), with strong analytical, communication and strategic sales development skills.
- Maintain an entrepreneurial attitude and work in concert with the Practice Management team to deliver against our strategic framework
- Collaborate on the strategic development process, but focus on delivery of our optimized services and solutions
- Drive forward what sets us apart consultative collaboration and inclusivity, demonstrating true partnership and maximizing business influence
- Reinforce client centricity and grow our thought leadership mindshare via delivery of an industry leading practice management platform
- Foster engagement and support our strategic alliances among internal and external audiences
- Manage the proprietary program development pipeline from conception through development, and work across the organization to position, promote, and cross-train to push ahead, driving impact and enabling efficiency
- One SSGA align content and sales campaigns with sales distribution and marketing strategy to broaden presence, drive to business goal achievement, including revenue growth and depth of client engagement
- Successfully utilize collaborative skills with stakeholders including marketing, cross-channel sales teams, and national accounts to effectively build out end-to-end program capabilities
- Maintain quality of content with deliberate growth translate complex concepts into clear, understandable, and actionable messages that can be applied to client situations
- Develop and efficiently lead project plans to drive the multi-dimensional output of our work in alignment with business objectives
- Create success through continuous improvement strategy gather, inform and activate; Provide strategic insights into issues shaping the future of the investment management industry
- Forward looking mindset and student of the business - Your finger is on the pulse of trends shaping our industry and you are aligned with the sales team to understand the issues facing advisors
- Be integral to the thought leadership agenda; Offer focused help me grow my practice perspective
- Contribute to the design of research data collection strategies to yield high-quality, reliable findings
- Cultivate and maintain a network of industry thought leaders, contributing experts, and experienced advisors
- Lead and enhance business development analytics to optimize our platform ROI
- Program analytics Leverage our client relationship management (CRM) system
- Business development insights In partnership with the business intelligence team, manage client relationship and bridge to product trend analysis and reporting
- Platform integration Drive forward advanced integration of our offer to optimization implementation internally and with clients
- Extend the horizon Contribute to the strategic market and mind share expansion with an opportunity driven mindset; Lead cross-functional integration required to deliver practical application of findings
- 7-10 years of experience with investment professionals, marketing, and investment theories/practices
- Business development track record; sales strategy and cross-selling experience
- Strong verbal, communications, and organizational skills with keen attention to details
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong time management skills ability to project manage multiple, complex initiatives at once
- Strong understanding of applied research methods and marketing communication excellence
- Self-motivated and able to work as an individual contributor as well as in a team setting
- Curious and passionate about behavioral finance
- Active member of the sales distribution team the position includes domestic travel, supporting presentation engagements with partner firms, industry organizations and the coaching of financial advisors
- Series 7 and 63 preferred
About Practice Management at State Street Global Advisors :
Our goal is deliver a comprehensive practice management platform reflecting the dynamic nature of the wealth management industry today, providing a forum to exchange ideas, turn challenges of the day into opportunities and access to intellectual capital. We are an award winning team of strategists developing business-specific insights to help clients facilitate growth and efficiency in their practice beyond asset management.
The guiding principles behind our work:
Engagement Conversation starters to help raise visibility and build credible influence
Education Student of the business opportunities to hone techniques and expand knowledge
Perspective Challenge me to think differently
Best practices Business building tactics based on skill, knowledge, and personal service
Our established platform enables cross-sell opportunities and drives relationship alpha as part of the sales cycle, including driving revenue from new prospects and expanding access within wealth management firms. Our focus is supporting the Global SPDR Business, but our work and partnership reaches across the State Street enterprise.
Posted TodayFull timeR-626848
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .