Marketing Manager-Senior RFP Writer
Exceed the expectations of external clients and internal business partners by delivering outstanding Marketing Content, Request for Proposal and Custom Content that is instrumental in driving asset growth and client retention. Responsibilities
- Manage the intake and qualification process for custom, solutions content. Manage large-scale content development and product audit projects.
- Create and maintain Global firm language and custom OCIO, Risk Overlay, Multi-Asset and additional custom language.
- Maintain and drive development of the database language (Qvidian). Assist in driving standardized content across all marketing collateral in conjunction with validated Qvidian content (including quarterly presentations, fact sheets, database profiles, etc.) Create content for finals presentation materials and search related activities. Ensure consistent delivery of product data from the RFP to finals stages.
- Write and assist in writing new and more complex RFP responses in partnership with product managers, investment personnel, legal and compliance partners and other individuals within the firm to draft new content.
- Write and edit accurate and relevant responses to requests for proposal (RFPs), requests for information, due diligence and ad hoc requests.
- Drive efficient intake, qualification and scheduling of RFPs. Ensure timely communication and completion of RFPs. Deliver outstanding client service, manage communication with clients and manage service recovery as needed.
- Drive continuous improvement across team processes and written content.
- Liaise with marketing, investment professionals and other internal business partners to ensure a detailed understanding of the firm's investment processes and products to create accurate and relevant proposal responses.
- Provide support to the sales distribution effort. Complete ad-hoc sales and marketing requests by creating appropriate materials including competitive analysis, industry surveys, one-off marketing pieces, web site content and non-standard written materials. Work closely with the appropriate product specialist and marketing communications team members to develop and drive content for non-standard product materials, ad-hoc or client related support materials.
- Work effectively with internal partner areas, such as the performance and legal areas to process information and satisfy legal and regulatory materials submission requirements.
- 7-10 years investment management marketing experience.
- Superior project management skills.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills and experience.
- Knowledge of institutional marketplace.
- Prior experience with compliance review and processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Detail-oriented, flexible and able to multitask.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
- Experience with the RFP process required and the Qvidian a plus.
- Prior supervisory and large project experience desirable.