Reporting to the Global Head of Measurement, SEO and Product Data, this position will be responsible for the management of ETF and Mutual Fund product information (text and data) on US and global websites.
The Website Product Data Information Manager (AVP) will be required to focus on both strategic and tactical scope. The role includes, but may not be limited to:
- Manage fund launches and product improvements (including data acquisition) for ETF and Mutual Fund products on global websites by working with internal and external partners including data providers, legal, compliance, and other marketing team members
- Act as subject matter expert for US ETF and Mutual Fund product information (text and data) on websites and fact sheets
- Understand site differences between countries, web page/fact sheet templates, data constraints, text nuances etc.
- Work with data providers to problem solve quickly and efficiently
- Provide quality assurance testing support and leadership for key project
- Build strong working relationships and collaborate with internal groups and external partners to be successful
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve and evolve current processes
- Drive teamwork and consensus with partners and project team membersExperience:
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .