Consultant, Development,Wealth Management
Consultant - Charles River Development - Wealth Management Burlington Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Burlington-Massachusetts/Consultant---Charles-River-Development---Wealth-Management_R-627988/apply
Consultants serve as subject-matter experts in the implementation and upgrade of the Charles River Investment Management Solution (CRIMS). Their contributions include defining client requirements, configuring and tuning the solution to the clients business and technical needs, training clients, testing workflows and resolving issues before taking the client live
Consultants are expected to demonstrate basic understanding of the entire CRIMS offering and proficiency in at least one of the following areas: Compliance, Equity, Fixed Income, Investment Solutions, Technology, Wealth Management. Consultants should also have strong consulting skills. This includes the ability to build effective working relationships, manage difficult situations and influence key decision-makers.
- Serve as subject-matter expert within CRIMS implementation and upgrade projects. Analyze and evaluate requirements while providing product expertise and guidance throughout the project. Ensure the solution meets the clients business needs and that the client is prepared to assume ownership and operate the solution after go-live.
- Provide assistance to other members of the Professional Services team and pro-actively develop and share best practices.
- Analyze and evaluate client requirements in order to help Charles River respond to sales opportunities. Contribute to sales presentations and proof-of-concept projects to demonstrate the potential of CRIMS to satisfy specific client needs.
- Educate clients on the functionality provided by CRIMS. Advise on best practices regarding the implementation and operation of Charles River solutions and services.
- Monitor and evaluate client requirements to identify potential enhancements to Charles River solutions and services. Document and communicate product improvements as part of client-specific implementation projects or in response to trends in the marketplace.
- Contribute to software quality by clearly communicating defects to Technical Support and Product Management. Support the defect resolution process by providing clear descriptions of defects and validating the resulting fixes. Identify errors and mistakes in documentation and suggest corrections and improvements.
- A Consultant is expected to be have specialist expertise in one of the following consulting practice areas: Compliance, Equity, Fixed Income, Investment Solutions, Technology, Wealth Management or Project Management.
- Experience supporting or implementing wealth management solutions within a wealth management firm or a software provider. Experience with managed account (SMA/UMA) programs, mutual fund wrap programs, discretionary and non-discretionary programs is especially valuable.
- Strong knowledge of wealth management industry practices. Experience with asset allocation, portfolio construction, model based portfolios, drift monitoring, pre-trade compliance, rebalancing, trading, performance reporting workflows. .
- Basic command of SQL and understanding of relational databases. Familiarity with FIX or similar protocols is a plus. Familiarity with Crystal Reports or similar reporting packages is a plus.
- A strong record of client service. Consultants must understand client needs and build effective relationships. Must have the ability to work within a team environment and be focused on providing high-quality service to our clients.
- Team player who shares knowledge and experience openly. Takes initiative to keep other team members informed by contributing to Best Practices library. Mentor less-experienced colleagues while leveraging the expertise of more-experienced colleagues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to convey plans, issues and risks to clients and team members in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong problem solving skills. Analytical thinker who can decompose complex issues into components and perform root cause analysis.
- Strong time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- 2-3+ years of experience
Four (4) year degree in a business or technical field such as Finance, Mathematical Finance, Economics, Engineering, or Computer Science. An advanced degree or industry certification such as the CFA is a strong plus.
Posted TodayFull timeR-627988
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .