Information Technology Project Manager
IT Security Project Manager, VP Burlington Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Burlington-Massachusetts/IT-Security-Project-Manager--VP_R-627968/apply
Responsible for contributing to and implementing processes that support the companys information security and risk management functions. This highly visible role will focus on operating, improving and expanding the ISO27001 Information Security Management System. Tasks include designing controls, analyzing processes, auditing operations, process improving processes and managing projects. The candidate will be a member of the Risk Management team reporting to the Information Security Officer.
- Assist with maintaining current ISO27001:2013 Certification and assist with achieving new certifications as required
- Develop or enhance ISO 27001 and SOC based controls
- Conduct information security control reviews based on ISO 27001, NIST or other security frameworks
- Perform audits of business activities and process
- Provide detailed reports on audit findings and develop recommendations to improve security practices
- Respond to third party vendor oversight questionnaires and client audits
- Develop, evaluate and review information security policies and procedures
- Operate and improve the security awareness program, including new hire orientation, communications, policy quizzes and acknowledgements
- Monitor compliance with policies and procedures, provide metrics and reporting
- Review security audit logs, investigate and report on anomalies
- Maintain and respond to security events and incidents
- Assist with security investigations and incident response tracking
- Identify control issues and emerging risks; work with management to ensure timely and effective remediation
- Build strong relationships with business and IT organizations
- Bachelor's degree
- CISSP and other security industry certifications helpful (i.e., CISA, CIPP, CISM, GIAC).
- 5+ years of Information Security and/or security audit experience
- Experience working in the software development, financial services, or technology industries helpful
Qualifications and Requirements
- Familiarity with control frameworks around ISO 27001 or other similar compliance requirements
- Familiarity with financial services
- Working knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and standards relating to security and data privacy
- High level of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Interest and aptitude to conduct research into security issues and security products as required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of security/computer incident response methodologies and trends
- Adept at interacting with all staff levels and with customers
Posted TodayFull timeR-627968
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .