Product Specialist II Burlington Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Burlington-Massachusetts/Product-Specialist-II_R-627577/apply
- Provide operational/application support to CRD customers and internal business functions to minimize the adverse impact of incidents and problems on the customer and prevent reoccurrences of issues.
- Analyze problems, answer questions and provide training related to the software.
- Decompose complex issues into primitive components, perform root cause assessment and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Identify and test workarounds for bugs or deficiencies in the software.
- Research issues dealing with third party software used as components of the software.
- Follow a standard set of procedures and methods when responding to customer requests or inquiries.
- Conduct research on questions and issues using available information resources and other product specialists.
- Keep a detailed log of all customer interactions and prepare resolution reports for issues reported by the customer.
- Utilize and administer issue management software according to defined standards.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via the customer support portal.
- Cross train peers and less experienced staff in product areas as well as how to properly assess and resolve issues.
- Follow all methods and processes guidelines established as standard support operating procedures.
- Meet or exceed customer satisfaction metrics established for the support organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with great attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently achieving results without close supervision while also operating as part of the larger Support team.
- Demonstrated practical, hands-on, can do approach, able to work efficiently and creatively, effectively managing changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Travel may be required up to 5% per calendar year.
- Flexibility with schedule and ability to work beyond regular business hours as needed.
- BA/MS degree in a field such as Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering, Mathematical Finance or another financially related field.
- 0-3 years work experience performing one or more of the following: fund accounting, industry and company research, asset strategies, trading, trading support, risk management or similar.
- Proficient working knowledge of Compliance in Fixed Income, and/or Equity financial instruments including Derivatives, Options, Futures, Municipal/Corporate/Bank Loans, Derivatives, Hedge Funds.
- Exposure to trading software applications such as Bloomberg, Reuters, etc. or any financial data analytics tool such as Matlab, R, SAS.
- Exposure to SQL desirable
Posted 4 Days AgoFull timeR-627577
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .