Charles River Development, A State Street Company, is a front- and middle-office software solutions provider offering automated decision support, portfolio management, compliance, order and execution management, post-trade processing, and performance measurement, attribution, and performance risk. Charles River users need consistent, accurate and timely data to make investment decisions and to get the most out of the Charles River IMS. CRD delivers full security master, issuer and pricing data sources used to power the broad set of calculations and workflows in Charles River. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for synthesizing market requirements and working with the development team to deliver on them. The Senior Business Analyst will also work closely with the operations team who run the service making sure their needs are part of the resulting solution. Finally, the Senior Business Analyst. will interact with clients gathering requirements, providing documentation to detail these including workflows etc. assisting pre-sales team and providing implementation team with guidance on new features to ensure projects are on a successful path.
The Senior Business Analyst is a pivotal role helping drive product strategy, design, development to meet market demand. The Senior Business Analyst will develop client relationships that will help drive the detailed requirements for this new offering. Working with the product development team, the Senior Business Analyst will define and prioritize the requirements and validate the resulting work.
· Working in a dynamic, fast-paced (agile) environment, apply expertise in specific product areas to deliver a high quality product
· Gather requirements for the products Research, document and prioritize product requirements
· Interact with clients: presenting new features, gathering feedback.
· Partner with development to implement and refine features
· Assist QA with feature validation
· Partner with the documentation team to ensure accurate and complete product documentation
· Provide client beta testing support
· Assist implementation and support to resolve escalated client issues
· Work with the product manager in understanding the market needs
· Prioritize and maintain the product backlog and items committed to forward roadmap by PM
· Assist in sales situations as required
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
· A BA/BS degree essential ideally in a Technology or Financial discipline
· Strong Analytical and Math skills
· Extensive experience in a similar role within Investment Management
· Understanding of Risk Management and stress testing practices a plus
· Understanding of fixed income and derivatives, including analytics
· Good understanding of financial investment products across all asset classes
· Good knowledge of SQL
· Understanding of investment management workflows highly desirable
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to gather and understand requirements in the financial sector
· Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Flexibility with schedule and ability to work beyond regular business hours
· Demonstrated planning and scheduling skills
· Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously and deal with the inevitable surprises that are part of a dynamic environmentPosted 3 Days AgoFull timeR-627851
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .