Lead or directly contribute to CRIMS implementations. Analyze and evaluate requirements while providing product expertise and guidance throughout the implementation project. Ensure the solutions developed by Charles River meet the customers business needs and that the customer is prepared to assume ownership and operate the solution after go-live.
· Provide assistance to other members of the Professional Services team and pro-actively develop and share best practices.
· Analyze and evaluate customer requirements in order to help Charles River respond to sales opportunities. Prepare and deliver sales presentations. Execute proof-of-concept projects to demonstrate the potential of CRIMS to satisfy the specific needs of potential customers.
· Educate customers on the methodologies and functionality provided by CRIMS. Advise on best practices regarding the implementation and operation of Charles River solutions and services.
· Monitor and evaluate customer requirements to identify potential enhancements to Charles River solutions and services. Document and communicate product improvements as part of customer-specific implementation projects or in response to trends in the marketplace.
· Contribute to software quality by clearly communicating defects to Client Support and Product Management. Support the defect resolution process by providing clear descriptions of defects and validating the resulting fixes. Identify errors and mistakes in documentation and suggest corrections and improvements.
The Implementation Manager - PMAR Specialist extends the Implementation Manager role to include the following:
· Become an expert in the CRIMS module for Performance Measurement, Attribution and Risk (PMAR). This includes being able to articulate options and best-practices for customers and providing feedback to Product Management which can be used to extend the current functionality and improve usability.
· Develop an understanding of customer PMAR workflows and requirements. Translate these workflows into CRIMS workflow designs which represent best-practices. This will often include guiding customers towards changes in their processes which will bring them in-line with industry standards.
· Define for customers data requirements for Performance Measurement, Attribution and Ex-Post Risk.
· Work with customers to define the required PMAR data and identify data sources (including required licensing) during implementations and upgrades. Collaborate with Product Management to recommend options across all asset classes and security types.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience with the implementation of mission-critical financial solutions. Experience in the implementation of a financial system within a bank, hedge fund or asset manager, or wealth management firm is especially valuable.
· Hands-on experience implementing investment management software, preferably an order management and compliance system is especially valuable.
· Understanding of multi-tier technical architectures and relational database structures. Familiarity with SQL, FIX and Crystal Reports is a plus.
· A strong record of customer service. Implementation Managers must understand customer needs and build effective relationships. The candidate must be able to convey plans, issues and concerns to clients and team members in a clear, logical and concise manner. They will need to also be able to influence key decision makers both internally and externally.
· Must be customer driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the customer.
· Strong time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
· Strong problem solving/analytical skills.
Additional qualifications and skills for the PMAR specialist:
· A Certificate in Performance Measurement (CIPM) is preferred. Candidates without this designation will be considered if they can demonstrate equivalent expertise.
· Strong knowledge of performance measurement. Experience as a performance analyst or as a consulting implementing performance measurement solutions.
· Strong knowledge of equity and fixed income attribution. This should include detailed understanding of Brinson-style models of attribution analysis.
· Knowledge of Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) is a strong plus
· Working knowledge of various approaches to fixed income attribution
· Working knowledge of ex-post risk measure calculations is a plus
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .