Customer Experience Response Associate II We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as a Customer Experience Response Associate II A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 12,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative, serving 16,000 clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time. Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services. Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the worlds leading organizations use us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers. Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide. DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
Across our global team, we see diversity as a source of strength. The more perspectives we have, the better equipped well be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins out team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected be applicable law. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed. OUR VALUES
Our key values Certainty, Ingenuity and Advantage drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver with precision and reliability, every time. We look beyond todays problems to find tomorrows solutions, focusing on finding new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals. A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE
Loan research and customer dispute resolution to remain in compliance with CFPB and RESPA guidelines. Primary Accountabilities
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- Perform detailed research including: payment history review, cash transactions, loan documents, notes, and call recordings to remain in compliance with FCRA, RESPA, CFPB and other Federal regulatory guidelines.
- Review and provide feedback to Associate level writers to ensure completeness of written response to the dispute received from customers, attorneys, CFPB, Federal regulatory agencies, Governmental agencies, Legislators, and other authorized third parties.
- Complete loan adjustment requests and update loan information and notes as needed utilizing multiple company computer systems.
- Read and interpret customer's written requests and disputes to remain in compliance with FCRA, RESPA, CFPB and other Federal regulatory guidelines.
- Communicate in both written and verbal forms with prior servicers and other departments throughout the company.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
- Ability to accurately complete detailed research.
- Logical thinking and problem solving.
- Effective working under daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and Experience
- Mortgage Servicing experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Ability to read/comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information in one-on-one/small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization Mathematical Ability
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance. Work Environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the environment is moderate
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REWARDS AS UNIQUE AS YOU
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may occasionally have reason to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include close and distant vision. This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position.
- A choice medical insurance plans designed to meet your needs
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid time off - Youll accrue 3 weeks your first year!
- Nine Holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program
- Wellness programs
- Matching 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Banking and investments plans
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Employee discounts for wellness, auto & homeowners insurance, wireless service and more
To learn more, visit us at www.computershare.com/mycareer. Your career is waiting.
Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law. Primary Location:
United States Work Locations: Job:
Mortgage Services Operations Organization:
Computershare Limited Job Posting:
Aug 28, 2019, 4:28:50 PM