Mortgage Loan Processor II - Private Wealth Fulfillment We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as a Mortgage Loan Processor II A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF
This role will be dedicated to the LenderLiveNetwork business line within Computershare Loan Services. In January 2019,Computershare acquired LenderLive Network, LLC to further enhance our ability to support mortgage lendersand investors through each stage of the mortgage lifecycle in the U.S.
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 12,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative, serving 16,000 clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time. Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services. Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the worlds leading organizations use us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers. Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide. DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
Across our global team, we see diversity as a source of strength. The more perspectives we have, the better equipped well be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins out team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected be applicable law. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed. OUR VALUES
Our key values Certainty, Ingenuity and Advantage drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver with precision and reliability, every time. We look beyond todays problems to find tomorrows solutions, focusing on finding new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals. This position must sit in the Glendale, CO or Jacksonville, FL office. At this time, we do not have any remote, work from home opportunities. A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE
The Mortgage Processor II will work in a team allocated to specific clients or channel of business, manage a pipeline of loans and be responsible for all customer communication throughout the process of the loan from loan approval to Clear-to-Close. Effective communication with internal and external customers is critical in meeting key performance metric and contributing to the success of the team. The Mortgage Processor is responsible for navigating the entire loan process with the customer, informing the customer, asking for any additional documents as needed, following up with the customer on the conditions needed and answering the customers questions along the way. This roles main activity will be speaking with loan officers, customers, providing guidance, explaining documentation requirements, answering questions, asking appropriate questions and listening to the clients needs. Primary Accountabilities
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Perform daily proactive pipeline management
- Communicate with customer and Loan Officer consistently and effectively, while providing excellent service
- Maintain contact schedule with customer and Loan Officer, updating loan record on all communication
- Communicate effectively and build relationships internally between the closing, UW, VC, set up, and lock desk departments
- Set expectations, provide timely status updates, and establish deadlines for customers on returning conditions
- Coordinate all customer activity in order to meet desired closing dates
- Manage a pipeline of loans driving activities to meet the customers expectations and to meet an on time closing
- Effectively manage and own your OES work queue ensuring queues and activity timelines are met
- Restructure, re-price transactions with the Loan Officer that do not meet underwriting guidelines
- Audit conditions prior to file submission to underwriting to confirm the meet requirements
- Assist clients with loan level questions and concerns
- Review reporting to target loans in the pipeline that need special attention
- Deliver clean, complete and accurate files to both underwriting and closing
- Communicate effectively with clients, customers, and vendors with licensable parameters
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will view, have access to, and work with confidential financial data. The employee in this position must adhere to strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Perform related duties as requested.
- Knowledge of federal and state fair lending requirements
- Microsoft Office skills intermediate
- Proficient in third party systems usage
- Proven experience working in a fast paced, high volume, customer focused environment
- Relationship management skills
- Time management and problem solving skills effective
- Understanding, interpretation and qualification of mortgage documents and products and investor guidelines with the ability to clear conditions effective
- Verbal and written communication skills - effective
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous industry compliance, fraud and monitoring tools (Mavent, CoreLogic, Interthinks, FHA, VA, DU, and LP) experience preferred
- 3+ years of mortgage processing and/or operations experience preferred
- 2+ years of customer service customer support experience preferred
Ability to read/analyze/interpret business periodicals/ journals/technical procedures/gov. regulations; write reports/business correspondence/procedure manuals; effectively present information/respond to questions from managers/clients/customers/public. Mathematical Ability
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, fundamentals of plane, and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Work Environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the environment is moderate
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REWARDS AS UNIQUE AS YOU
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- A choice medical insurance plans designed to meet your needs
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid time off - Youll accrue 3 weeks your first year!
- Nine Holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program
- Wellness programs
- Matching 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Banking and investments plans
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Employee discounts for wellness, auto & homeowners insurance, wireless service and more
To learn more, visit us at www.computershare.com/mycareer. Your career is waiting.
Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law. Primary Location:
United States Work Locations: Job:
Mortgage Services Operations Organization:
Computershare Limited Job Posting:
Aug 20, 2019, 8:44:58 PM