Senior Representative, Fraud
Your personal and professional
growth is our growth. #TheSantanderEffect #WeAllDeserveRespect
Sr. Representative, Fraud, Framingham, MA Req ID: 2002305 Date posted 07/29/2020 Sr. Representative, Fraud, Framingham, MA - 2002305 Description As a member of Santander’s retail banking division you’ll help serve Santander’s retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank. The Sr. Representative, Fraud is responsible for creating high value customer service through effectively handling inbound calls from both internal and external customers and by adhering to formal written functional procedures and policies; leverages elevated comprehension of fraud tactics and concepts. Responsibilities
- Complies with all applicable federal regulations in decision process.
- Creates high value customer service inbound queue line consistent with formal written functional procedures, and policies.
- Determines next action based on research results to mitigate fraud losses.
- Identifies and escalates control issues and policy violations.
- Maintain and update case management system for tracking of fraud cases and relevant information.
- Provides exceptional service to internal and external customers.
- Provides support to Senior Fraud Specialists as needed.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply Job : Customer Service Primary Location : Massachusetts-Framingham-5 Whittier Street - 06365 - Whittier Street-Corp Organization: SBNA Operations (5000) Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Jul 28, 2020, 9:24:42 PM
- Bachelor's Degree; Business, Criminal Justice, Legal, Communications or equivalent field or equivalent work experience.
- 0-3 years; Customer Service, Risk Management, Compliance or related field.
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management.
- Ability to adjust to new developments/changing circumstances.
- Ability to build and foster internal and external relationships.
- Ability to educate customer on a service or product solution.
- Ability to present information or solution in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to question, accurately identify a need and present an effective solution.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Broad knowledge of customer service best practices, identification, resolution and implementation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic risk principles, concepts and policies.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of financial products and services including deposit, loans, credit cards and online banking.
- Demonstrates ability to confirm and check for understanding of communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.,Intermediate computer and data entry skills.,Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.,Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Actively seeks information to understand customer needs.
- Adapts quickly to change and makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of change Appropriately shifts attention and refocuses on new goals as a result of changes in priorities or competing work demands.
- Communicates clearly and precisely Listens carefully and asks questions to clarify understanding.
- Defines issues accurately and identifies the critical components.
- Demonstrates the organization's customer service standards.
- Maintains professional behavior at all times in representing the company Does all routine work accurately and on-time; is aware of own impact on others.
- Understands the central role the risk management function plays in the organization environment Learns to identify and flag items non-compliant with regulations.
- Works effectively in team settings Shows appreciation for others' help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared tasks.
Share this job
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Work in Town of Framingham
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and you'll receive news, updates and alerts for the newest Santander roles as they become available.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
US Candidates/Employees: Click here to view the “” poster and supplement and the
to view the California Privacy Notice. Need assistance? Contact