Client Service Operations, Avp
Client Service Operations, AVP Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Quincy-Massachusetts/Client-Service-Operations--AVP_R-623993/apply
Responsible for ensuring that assigned clients are completely satisfied with SCCs Retiree Services Responsibilities include generating new business (including cross-selling SCC services), maintaining extensive client contact including establishing relationships with client senior level management, consulting with client and internally on new products, services, the industry, etc., providing project leadership product start-up/conversions, and ensuring all service areas within SCC deliver the best possible service in the industry. May manage Client Administrators, Client Managers, and/or Senior Client Managers.
- Responsible for managing medium to large sized clients in the business line of defined benefit and contributions and supporting Vice Presidents or Sr. Vice Presidents with the larger/more complex relationships within business unit.
- Responsible for the day to day management and successful long-term relationships of assigned accounts.
- Responsible for managing a team(s) of client relationship employees.
- Relationships individually managed are generally small to medium sized.
- Begins to focus on strategic aspects of maintaining and growing long-term relationships.
- Ensures superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved. Proactive identification of client needs and potential internal issues impacting client satisfaction.
- Works closely with internal teams and clients. Facilitates communication between Client Service Operations & other business units to ensure an effective operating environment. Works with senior management keeping them informed of new developments, service issues, and new business opportunities.
- May be responsible for client retention and revenue expansion through existing services and cross sell. Identifies potential barriers to exit through strategic value-added services.
- May be asked to develop and present fee proposals to VP or SVP for review and approval. May negotiate fees on relationships individually managed. Ensures fee schedules are properly implemented, and receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- Provides overall project management for client related initiatives. Acts as a liaison between business units to ensure successful implementation. Manages internal and client expectations.
- Manages conversion/start-up of new client relationships with input/contact from VP or SVP.
- Prepares internal risk and compliance profiles, responds to inquiries from client auditors and periodically reviews client invoices for accuracy.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree required.
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry.
- Experience in relationship management, strong verbal and written communications skills, and some experience with presentations a must.
- Must possess leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems, financial operations and/or mutual fund and related industries a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Posted YesterdayFull timeR-623993
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .