Vice President, Business Analysis
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Vice President, Business Analysis
The MasterCard Technology Solution Consulting (TSC) team is part of Operations and Technology and is responsible for creating innovative, cutting edge technical solutions to enable complex business challenges. TSC is an internally focused team whose clients include MasterCard Global and Regional Product, regional business development groups and regional customer facing account teams. We are looking for outstanding applicants capable of creating a work environment which fully enables our extra ordinary solutions consultants to create best practice innovative solutions.
The VP TSC will be responsible for generating/sustaining a work space that allows our solution consultants to excel in creating innovative solutions to support business demands in our regions and programs. The position will also be accountable for the continuous marketing of TSC and building relationships with internal program and product constituents
• Are you passionate about leveraging technology to drive business change?
• Do you have prior experience with a consulting firm or in providing consulting from within a corporation to internal stakeholders?
• Are you a best in class team builder who enjoys developing people to their fullest potential?
• Are you a relationship builder who can leverage those skills to help grow an internal consultative practice?
• Are you comfortable allowing people the autonomy they need to succeed but still stay abreast enough to allow them to learn from your prior experiences?
• Manage a group of highly skilled solutions consultants.
• Create best practice processes to allow the team to operate efficiently.
• Focus on continuous evolution of consulting practice.
• Be the face of TSC .
• Leverage a variety of technology frameworks and methods to develop and promote technology architecture that drive strategic alignment of IT with business.
• Drive the technical solution and provide technical and advisory support to ensure the development and implementation of applications that provide adherence to business requirements.
• Oversee the development of strategic business capabilities with the purpose of driving innovative, forward thinking technical solutions.
All About You
• Thrive in a fast- paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Experience in managing people in a technology consultancy practice or at a minimum experience as an individual contributor in a consultancy practice. Ability to translate technical information into business concepts.
• Understand best practice solution consulting principles.
• Able to effectively manage upwards.
• Leadership skills: Must be able to navigate complex relationship scenarios & able to influence others.
•Excellent communication skills.
• Proven team development skills and managerial skills.
• High-energy, can-do attitude, very strong sense of ownership and desire to succeed. Ability to act effectively as a Mastercard brand ambassador.
• Provide strategic thinking and leadership related to a wide range of business units and technology services.
• Payments industry knowledge a plus.
• Strong understanding of software methodologies, principles, theories and concepts.
• Knowledge of latest technology trends such as API based development, cryptocurrency, block chain, artificial intelligence and machine learning as it relates to the global and regional Payments market.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.