- Develop product roadmap, architecture artifacts and delivery strategy for engineering solutions
- Establish and maintain development standards and prescriptions
- Develop long term technical roadmap and continual revenue/cost optimization
- Lead and manage implementation of complex engineering solutions across the enterprise
- Ensure deliverables across engineering teams are high quality and sustainable
- Challenge the status quo through intellectual curiosity and natural inquisitiveness to look beyond the obvious for continuous improvement opportunities
- Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the engineering initiatives to the stakeholders
- Lead and provide technical leadership to architects, developers, engineers, and operators in geographically dispersed location
- Technical leadership for our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), monitoring and sustainment teams
- Identify recurring problems and build the tools and processes to prevent problems from recurring.
- Build the tools and processes to help quickly triage issues and identify the component(s) that need to be fixed.
- Support on-call response to critical operational issues; be able to work beyond normal hours and support implementation transition activities and hyper-care shifts as needed
- 7+ years related experience
- Strong technical knowledge of digital environment including Mobile, Web, Apps, APIs, Messaging, Databases, Big Data, Networks and their Interactions
- Required knowledge and understanding of technical architecture, application systems design and integration in a large heterogeneous enterprise environment with hands on experience in SOA, Angular/Node/React, Java/J2EE, XML, Apache Tomcat, Rules Engine, Oracle or MySQL/MariaDB programming methodologies
- Experience in working with open source code and frameworks
- Experience with modern monitoring capabilities including APM (i. e. New Relic, AppDynamic, dynatrace) as well as other instrumentation technologies
- Experience creating web architecture designs that incorporate resiliency and performance
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.