Executive Assistant - Deputy Chief Risk Officer
Job Description : Job Description
Provides highly complex administrative support to the company's Deputy Chief Risk Officer
. This position provides highly complex administrative support to the highest level of senior executive management. The Executive Assistant
role partners with the supported executive and other executive assistants to ensure a smooth efficient operating environment. Manages the executive's schedule (including appointments, meetings, and arrangement of travel requirements and itineraries) and correspondence by gathering information, preparing and editing communications and designing and preparing graphic presentations. Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans. Enhances executive and corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to the position. Serving as a liaison, interacts with important clients, community leaders and other executives to help ensure informed and consistent decisions are made and problems are researched and resolved timely and appropriately. The overall position's emphasis is administrative as opposed to clerical. Minimum requirements:
***This role will be located in Charlotte, NC.*** Qualifications
- 10 years experience performing highly complex administrative duties for senior executive(s) in a large corporation.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Power Point.
- Professional level communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proactive and independent self-starter who can work productively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management, logistic and scheduling skills.
- Ability to identify efficiency opportunities and promote process improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to make high-level decisions independently and to handle the most complex and sensitive information with appropriate discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to build solid relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf