Bus. Analysis & Engin. AVP
The BA will be part of a global team and will partner/liaise with multiple functions across the bank including global research, sales, corporate access, client relationship management and technology. The analyst will be responsible for ensuring strong working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that our client interaction data is accurate, complete, and consistent with all regulatory requirements. The role will also regularly liaise with external vendors and aggregators to gather client requirements and optimize our interaction submission processes.
- Leveraging Business Objects and Microsoft Excel, extract and cleanse client interaction data according to client specific requirements.
- You will understand data from a front-to-back process, including how data is input on front-end systems and how data is reported.
- Partner with technology to ensure that upstream and downstream systems are collecting the required activity data points needed for reporting.
- Provide insight to key business partners with respect to client activity trends.
- Liaise with research, sales, and corporate access to make sure that client activities are being logged accurately and completely.
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably working in financial services, research, corporate access, or technology
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, being able to work with large data sets (pivot tables, formulas, knowledge of VBAs a plus and macros a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication and ability to think strategically
Good to Have:
- Familiarity with Business Objects, Tableau and Alteryx is preferred, but not required