Business Support Lead
As a member of Platform Operations team, the individual has responsibilities such as:
- Maintaining stability of application infrastructure.
- Timely address issues identified via monitoring tools or highlighted by business desk.
- Prioritize and address business queries according to urgency.
- Troubleshooting trading order routing and market data issues.
- Co-ordination of key production releases and checkouts with partners.
- Initiate incident calls to communicate system issues to all partners including business users and senior management.
As one of the Lead analysts on the Platform Operations team, the individual has responsibilities such as:
- Own issues on hand and address root cause analysis to end state.
- Ensure team adheres to all the standard communication practices during Incident/Outage scenarios.
- Proactively identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies' in support processes and implement suitable solution.
- Proactively identify improvement areas and prioritize automation projects.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- You have 8+ years of experience in application support preferable in electronic trading space.
- Experience leading teams and experience working in follow the sun model.
- You have basic technical understanding of Unix/Linux platform.
- Experience writing DML queries in either Sybase or Oracle.
- You have basic understanding of FIX protocol.
- Basic understanding of Geneos monitoring system.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- You have the ability to forge positive relationships with key partners across both the Business and IT orgs.
- You have basic understanding of trading.
- You have the ability to identify repetitive tasks or failures and improve the process by reducing repetitive items.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- You have good communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both external and internal end users.
- Experience supporting a low latency environment.
- You have basic knowledge of Splunk.
- You have basic knowledge of batch scheduling.
- You have the ability to prioritize and manage personal workload and as part of larger teams.
- Familiarity of financial products (Equities, FX, Fixed Income, Listed Derivatives).
For more information visit Technology Careers .