Client Services Associate
The Client Services/Support Analyst will be responsible for understanding and serving as the primary client service point of contact for the Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA) products. Our multi asset Transaction Cost Analysis (TCA) tool provides independent, global empirical performance data to support best execution. This service provides actionable insight to enhance and synchronize trading related execution quality, compliance and management reporting capabilities. As the Client Services Analyst you will provide analysis and consulting to our clients and clearly articulate product features and benefits. Daily activities include data processing monitoring, generating client reports, researching client inquiries and educating clients. Responsibilities
- Analyse clients' trading activity, identify any possible patterns and trends and communicate with clients to help them improve their process.
- Serve as client point of contact, including answering questions regarding reports and analysis; client trade performance reviews and general technology inquiries.
- Work with product specialists in developing client analysis and presentations.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 1-4 years of relevant work or internship experience in the financial services industry
- Strong analytical background
- Proficiency in MS Excel; database experience and SQL skills are required
- Python is a plus but not required
- Financial knowledge, including global equities and fixed income knowledge, is desirable.
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.