Credit Risk Management - Real Estate / Asset Finance, Analyst - Assistant Vice President
Credit Suisse's Credit Risk Management (CRM) team in North America partners with key business partners throughout the Bank to meet business demands and an evolving regulatory environment in the US. CS is seeking an analyst you to support underwriting and ongoing credit monitoring work.
Responsibilities to include:
- Preparation of transaction memos to support CRM decisions and approvals.
- Interaction with deal teams and Securitized Products Lending regarding CRM follow-ups associated with underwritings and amendments/extensions of credit.
- Understanding and taking views on various transactions and transaction structures requiring CRM insight and approval.
- Assisting in building complete, clear and succinct written analysis of credit pages for transactions.
- Supporting ongoing portfolio surveillance efforts.
- Justifying proposed credit and regulatory risk ratings.
- Processing credit authorizations in internal approval system.
- Being responsible for ad hoc duties as requested by senior team members and CRM management.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Math preferred.
- You have solid analytical and writing skills.
- You have solid attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- You have the ability to work on a team under demanding deadlines.
- Do you have the ability to succinctly communicate?
- You have capacity for creative thought and independent analysis.
- Do you have a solid motivation and ability deliver quality work products with low ego supervision?
- You have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint highly desirable.
- You have some exposure to securitization/structured products desirable.