GM/CUSO CRO COO Control Officer
- You will be engaged in the design and implementation of key control initiatives.
- You will work with Risk Officers, COOs (Chief Operating Officer) and FRCOs (Function Risk Control Officer) to ensure there is an effective and robust framework in place.
- You will participate in regional Controls and Governance committees.
- You will be able to critically assess the performance of controls, such as performing Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), and coordinating or performing Design Effectiveness Testing and Operating Effectiveness Testing of controls as part of the Control Assessment Framework (CAF).
- You will positively influence the control culture and assist in holding accountable to achieving the highest supervisory and control standards and produce and monitor senior Risk supervisory control & supervision balance scorecard on a quarterly basis.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have 2-5 years of meaningful experience.
- You have analytical skills and a control-oriented mindset. Market, credit, operational or data risk management understanding is preferable.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- An understanding Independent Testing requirements and prior program management experience would be an advantage.
- You are an organized, self-starter with an ability to work independently. You take ownership of tasks, project manage them to their completion, and deliver under tight timelines with a high degree of accuracy.
- You have the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across multiple functions and levels.
- You are an extraordinary teammate with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have a confirmed ability to tailor communications to recipients at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of MARCS is an advantage.