IT Business Analyst
Experienced IT Business Analyst required to join the team in the Raleigh Durham office. The role involves hands on IT business and systems analysis in a growing team of BAs running both strategic and short term projects.
As part of a global IT BA team within Product Control IT, this role sits within the current organization spanning NY, London, Singapore, India and Poland delivering the Product Control/Credit Suisse front to back projects book of work.
Working in a new team, this BA will have the responsibility for driving projects with Business and Change partners from initiation, through requirements gathering and technical design, overseeing the build phase and managing subsequent test phases.
The role is completely hands on, with the BA expected to be fully immersed in the detailed execution of projects and initiatives at every level.
Role requires encouraging and facilitating communications between a number of teams including Change Management, Product Control, Financial Reporting and key clients in FO and Operations.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Educated to degree standard, preferably in a numerate subject OR Relevant IT Experience
- You have minimum 4-8 years systems or business analyst experience on either front-to-back projects or projects involving multiple teams/systems
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a great teammate fostering a collaborative and cooperative approach to project delivery
- Full life cycle experience, using a structured development methodology
- Financial Product knowledge
- Business analysis skills - Working closely with users/clients to understand requirements
- You have deep knowledge of SQL Relational Databases
- Computer Science or Software Engineering BSc or higher
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Experience of working in an Investment Bank
For more information visit Technology Careers .