The distributed developer candidate working in the application infrastructure team will be responsible to participate in the development & testing phases of End of Life infrastructure projects. They will also provide support to production incident escalations from our L3 support teams globally within the Securities & Settlements domain. You will be expected to:
- Be familiar with DevOps model & Toolsets.
- Participate and learn about the environment/architecture configuration reviews.
- Able to work with and support QA testing efforts.
- Have system analyst qualities required to create and maintain application architectures descriptions, flow diagrams & data architecture.
- Will have the opportunity to participate in establishing and delivery of projects.
- Utilize the latest tools to execute all steps of Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), generate progress and project metrics reports.
- Contribute to working groups focusing on various business requirements.
- Participate in development projects, learn the environment and assist in production deployments.
- Learn the various technology stacks and landscape of our portfolio of applications in the respective domain area in the Securities Settlements space.
- Engage in problem troubleshooting and resolution for our settlement applications.
- Collaborate with globally diverse developers, offshore and outsourced development teams regardless of time zones.
- Required to work in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Hone communication skills related to complex technical problems/solutions to non-technical partners across multiple regions.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with equivalent experience.
- Deep knowledge of Software Development, Knowledge of Testing cycles and break/fix solution remediation.
- Prefer 2 years of IT experience or Financial Services IT background.
For more information visit Technology Careers .