.Net Developer- Window Side
Senior .Net developer for owning project book of work & technical solutions across all aspects of the development lifecycle in OTC derivatives Front office Trade capture & Clearing space.
- You will review requirements, architect, design components in .NET, own delivery of projects, testing strategy and deployments to production.
- You will have a hands-on role requiring both production of design artefacts and coding of critical elements.
- You will collaborate with project, change teams and business analysts in delivery of projects.
- You will take ownership of the team's work, ensuring that the vendor team produces high quality work on timely basis; participate in design and code reviews.
- You will gain the meaningful domain expertise and act as point of contact in the region for functional and level 3 production support.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Do you have a minimum of 7+ years of experience in the IT domain?
- You have meaningful experience of .Net and C# development for enterprise systems.
- You have solid technical background covering C#, Oracle, SQL Server, WCF, WPF, WinForms, MultiThreading technologies, MVVM, MVC.
- Shown design, modeling or architecture experience in delivering complex technical solutions with complex scalability and performance challenges.
- You have deep understanding of multi-threaded environments.
- You demonstrate experience of using Design Patterns and .NET standard methodologies.
- Unit testing frameworks (NUnit).
- Do you have experience of continuous integration?
- You have experience in leading and mentoring small to medium size teams.
- You have domain expertise in OTC Derivative Trade management of Rates product is desirable.
- Do you have superb interpersonal skills both oral and written at team, client and management levels?
- You have 7+ years of experience in software development and production support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and relationship building.
- You should have experience of design, development and delivery OO development experience (OOPS, Design patterns) using C#, multi-threaded business applications.
- Good design skill using n-tier architectures (scalability, multithreading, cross process, data layer) or SOA based applications.
- Hands on skills in Threading, Serialization, LINQ, Performance, Security and Remoting, .Net 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5, 4.0 frameworks.
- Database skills (SQL\Oracle), ability to write store procedure, database tuning, performance optimization.
- Deep knowledge of WCF, Web services, REST API.
- Superb Interpersonal skills required for partner management.
- Understanding of patterns like MVP, MVVM,MVC etc.
- Understanding of WPF & WinForms.
- Understanding of Test-driven development (TDD) and NUnit.
- Able to conduct mentoring and coaching of team member.
- Nice to have if candidate has exposure in BFSI domain, Agile/scrum methodology.
Good to Have:
- Team City
- Familiarity with Fixed income or Equities instruments.
- External vendor Affirmation platform like Markitwire, ICELink.
- Exposure to Credit trade Execution and Clearing house platforms.
For more information visit Technology Careers .