The Product Owner for IHS Markit's Corporate Solutions Group will work with an Agile Team and is responsible for representing the needs of our Clients and the markets they serve. You will play a meaningful role, working with Product Managers, in defining stories, prioritizing the backlog and streamlining the execution of program priorities while maintaining conceptual integrity of deliverables for the team. You will implement rigorous product management practices and pave the way for future and ongoing product growth across a multitude of partners.
You will craft and manage a unified solution bringing together investor relations expertise, customer relationship management (CRM), and data and analytics solutions. You will have the opportunity deliver value to thousands of the largest publicly traded organizations in the world. What You'll Do
What You Need To Succeed
- Represent clients' interests in the delivery of new product implementation and ongoing product management initiatives
- Assist in the establishment and management of rigorous processes and for the frequent, reliable and release of Corporate Solutions at IHS Markit
- Define and prioritize epics, user stories, enabler stories and improvement stories in the backlog, providing clear articulation for team planning, estimation and sequencing
- Participate in the development of story acceptance criteria and support acceptance test-driven development, including validation that delivery complies its Definition of Done (DoD)
- Lead team demonstrations to program partners and assist in the preparation for retrospectives.
- At least 3 years of digital workflow solutions product development experience
- At least 3 years of Agile experience
- Experience within investor relations, financial services or capital markets a plus
- Mindset that encourages collaboration, self-organization, accountability and a drive to deliver high-quality products
- Value collaborative teamwork analysis, design and execution for high-impact product, project, or process initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to collaborate and influence in cross-functional teams
- Ability to identify gaps, program risks and take pre-emptive actions to address them
- Demonstrated technical and financial aptitude
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile/Scrum; Knowledge of SAFe would be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical writing & visualization skills
- Strong execution and product delivery skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.