Project Management Staff
• The candidate will co-ordinate activities that cover both regional and global initiatives, across the Client Data strategy vertical, for Global Markets.
• Help co-ordinate multiple initiatives by interfacing with stakeholders, driving book of work prioritization, requirement elicitation and validation, providing regular status updates to the stakeholders, and taking responsibility for various project artifacts
• Facilitate achieving project roadmaps, project plans, gathering evidences for SDLC compliance, status reports, budgeting and resource planning
• Work with multiple teams to ensure timely delivery and timelines of deliverables across the BA, QA and Change teams
• Conduct prioritization calls, requirement scope and project status update discussions
• Produce documentation as needed, including project plans, project evidences (SDLC Compliance), status reports, resourcing plans etc. You Offer
• You have 2-5 years of project management experience with a Financial Services firm or leading consulting firm with a focus on financial services
• Knowledge of Global Markets domain including but not limited to Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income, etc.
• Very strong communications skills and ability to motivate the team and handle difficult conversations with the key senior business partners.
• You are a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude who loves to take initiative to constantly optimize processes and finding happiness in creating something new.
• Your prior experience within a Front Office or COO role is helpful.
• Data management and data governance experience, such as data lineage and meta data management
• Experience with MI tools (Tableau) and delivering end to end BI solutions
• Basic SQL skills with ability to extract and analyze large volumes of data using Oracle or Sybase databases
• You possess strong analytic skills in combination with a great eye for detail.
• You have strong presentation skills, with the ability to draft a compelling storyline in PowerPoint
• Expertise in Jira, Confluence, Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and PowerPoint is desirable
• PMP and /or CSM certification is a plus