Project Manager - Identity and Access Management
We Offer Overview of Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together!
The Identity and Access management group is responsible for providing secure, fast and up to date Access and Identity Management solutions for Credit Suisse Group.
This vacancy is for an experienced Project Coordinator in the Technology Security Services - Delivery and Program Management team to partner with the Identity and Access Management group to deliver key strategic initiatives in this area globally (covering APAC, Americas, EMEA and Switzerland). We offer:
- This role reports to highly professional culture, with responsibilities for project delivery, financial management, strategic risk taking, business partner engagement and people leadership whilst regularly interacting and collaborating with key international business partners and partners (e.g. Security Architecture, Technology Risk Management, Operations and Audit).
- This opportunity help drive and implement the newest technologies in the IAM field to keep the firm's assets protected.
- The opportunity in improving agile and/or waterfall development teams as a full lifecycle project coordinator (financial planning, planning of all tasks, progress verification, lead dependencies to other IT or business teams, solution development - also including organizing/leading infrastructure tasks such as ordering of infrastructure components, test planning, test management, application deployment planning and execution, handover to support organization and post deployment support).
- Close regular interaction and collaboration with key international business partners.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
- You possess a higher education in IT or Business Management, ideally with a focus on Project Management or IT Security.
- You have profound knowledge and practical expertise in the application of relevant project methodologies (Agile & Waterfall).
- You love management of large international projects and a solid sense of personal accountability in providing end-to-end delivery (3 years plus consistent track record in IT Project Management).
- You possess experience with IAM infrastructure and software development projects.
- You deep understanding of end-to-end project management with responsibility for planning, financial management, progress tracking and execution to a successful completion in line with the given mandate and allocated budget.
- You possess good interpersonal skills and experience around partners' management and communication with senior management as part of business partner boards.
- You strive to work autonomously and within dynamic, international and evident teams, delivering global solutions.
- You are able to build and maintain positive partnerships.
- You are a dedicated teammate with positive, can-do attitude.
- You have superb communication (oral & written) skills in English.
- Your prior Credit Suisse (or Banking) experience would be an asset
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.