Project Manager - Strategic Implementation
The Project Manager (PM) is expected to handle all aspects of tactical and strategic initiatives, including mobilization, crafting, execution, and closedown, with minimal supervision. The best candidate is expected to be able to take full responsibility and manage all project phases, including integration, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling and closedown, with minimal supervision from the Global Portfolio Manager.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Undergraduate Degree (BS or BA) from an accredited institution (PMP/PRINCE2 certification and/or JD is a plus).
- You have minimum 5-7 years of experience leading change initiatives (working in the banking/securities/financial services industry is a plus).
- You have keen delegation acumen that empowers the business partners to achieve delivery through clear articulation of roles/ responsibilities along with dedicated performance management.
- You have structured and focused work approach, and the capability to get things done.
- You have solid risk analysis skills and discernment, legal and regulatory knowledge, interpersonal skills and transaction execution skills.
- You have the ability to communicate complex or difficult exception issues along with the ability to negotiate and influence others to adopt different points of view.
- Proactive approach to propose solutions that truly fit clients' needs and colleagues' requests.
- Communicates effectively; moves easily from discussion to agreement. Is calm and confident with clients/colleagues.
- You understands and accepts accountability for timely and effective initiative execution.
- You inspires a positive and inclusive team environment.
- You have the ability to employ a commercial focus to deliver project objectives and ensure project benefits are realized.