Regional Operations Lead
This executive position will report into the Global Operations manager and is accountable for coordinating a variety of activities for GM- Data Analytics group. The leader will manage US regional team and co-ordinate with 3rd party engagements, and critical federated alignment with partner organizational staff dependencies. These partner organizations include Development; QA. You will demonstrate a strategic and a customer-centric approach with a focus on tooling, work-flow and processes to build capacity for future growth, while supporting the integration of technology and operations groups.
This role includes support of day to day operations, technology product management of Storage & Backup, Mainframe Systems, Enterprise Middleware, Database Administration and Web Application Hosting. This role includes the integration of a new integrated digital tool-set build on the ServiceNow platform, and developing a new cross -org target organizational model to be driven as a catalyst for change across the technology organizations.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Oversight of tier 1-3 day to day support of operations for "run the bank" disciplines across the technology Operational functions i.e. Incident/Problem Management, release management, and application support.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to drive future state technologies and architecture and participate in setting standards and product roadmaps
- Leveraging economies of scale and synergies where possible with Enterprise Spend Management to ensure that products/services' spends are rationalized and optimized
- Responsible for full infrastructure/systems life cycle related to managed functional areas including investment, planning, and project implementation
- Responsible for all Third Party contracts associated with managed functional areas including overall strategy, financials, contract life cycle, and vendor relationship management
- Support the production of IT Service Catalog for functional areas and responsibility for product life cycle and cost recovery
- Comply with all deliverables, processes, and guidelines from internal groups including Auditors, Operations Control Group
- Develop, maintain, and test disaster recovery programs (in conjunction with Business Continuity Management) for critical systems and infrastructure in the functional areas, ensuring a platform for which the business can execute their business continuity plans
- Accountable as a First Line of Defense (FLOD) Process Owner (PO) for managed functional areas and appropriate Risk controls, identification, mitigation and reporting metrics
- Champion integration of existing processes with ServiceNow IT Operations Management strategy to support the digital transformation plan for the organization
- Develop reporting standards/templates, and aggregated enterprise wide reporting for the technology organization e.g. KPI, KRI, OKR's etc. Develop strategic real time measurements and reporting to drive the organization to operate smarter, better, and faster
- Challenge the status quo and assess the organization design and structure (Inclusive of the Development-testing, Information Security, and TechOps Organizations)
- Lead and motivate a distributed, diverse work force through direct and indirect reports, developing and retaining the human resources necessary to achieve positive business results
- Support Technology and Operations needs across standardized costing, allocations, SLA's benchmarking, and geographic optimization
- Assure appropriate awareness and response to Regulatory, Risk Management, Compliance, Legal, Audit activities, findings and directives as needed
- Ensure the development and operationalization of standards, policies and processes to identify report and mitigate operational risk exposures within the enterprise
For more information visit Technology Careers .