- Managing around 50 oracle databases, related to refreshes, post clone scripts, monitoring performance etc.
- Deploying Oracle database related builds.
- Installing Middle Tier (C#/.Net) applications in Windows machines and maintain related scripts.
- Deploying and maintaining linux scripts in Informatica and Linux servers.
- Support and monitor oracle databases, Maintain post clone scripts.
- Perform test support for End to End projects and maintain end to end Database environments.
- Manage and Maintain scripts related to refreshes, post clones, builds, start/stop applications, monitoring space/performance, certificate expiry, user creation, password reset, data purging, masking, partition creation, etc.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in Support/Dev Ops related Roles.
- Experience in Oracle, Rainstor, Sybase databases.
- SQL, PL/SQL (Basics) programming.
- UNIX, Python scripting.
- Familiar with Power shell programming.
- Excellent communication skills, especially when working with a distributed global team.
- Familial with C# programming.
- Experience in Monitoring tools like AppDynamics, NOC etc.
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Teamcity, Jenkins etc.
- Experience in version control tools like SVN, Git, GitHub etc.
- Experience in Atlassian products like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of .Net frameworks and programming.
- Great problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Object Oriented programming basics.
For more information visit Technology Careers .