Senior Application Support Analyst
The IRV support team in Raleigh is part of the EDA IT Platinum support offering facing off directly to Trading Desk, Risk officers and Controllers. Our team provides technical support to Risk and Traders using EDA's Intraday UI, assisting them with hardware, software & data problems via phone, email or onsite.
You will possess the ability to analyze risk and PnL queries raised by the trading desk and collaborate with the quantitative analysts, product control, risk management, mid office, back office and the global Credit Suisse teams to resolve/explain them.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have meaningful Helpdesk/support experience.
- You have deep knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows desktop technologies.
- You have experience and deep understanding on using and troubleshooting UI's, database flows associated with an end user interface.
- Do you have a keen attention to detail?
- You have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- You have a dedicated approach to work and to continuous improvement.
- Works within the team and assists others, where required, to achieve a common goal.
- You will act as a champion for the importance of customer experience within the interfaces they are supporting.
For more information visit Technology Careers.