Senior Solution Architect
Corporate Services Technology (CST) is part of Group IT and supports the development and deployment of leading edge technology strategies and solutions to multiple Corporate Functions, including IT services for Chief Compliance Officer, Group Business Services, HR, and Corporate Center (including cs.com). The Corporate Services Technology COO is currently looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to maintain the velocity of our Data Platform strategy and ensure it continues to grow strategically. In addition the role will support global CST architecture ensuring that the multiple Corporate Functions leverage similar tools and strategies. At times the role will involve becoming part of a project team for focused delivery efforts.
The Senior Solutions Architect is a meaningful role within CST, working directly with the CST Head Architect, Architecture functions within each Corporate Function and across CST vendor partners to ensure efficient and effective delivery of the target-operating model for CST. The role will support the Head Architect in the day-to-day activities, driving governance for various critical design forums across the group. The role will also support delivery of a number of pan CST initiatives including target operating model design and governance.
- A meaningful and exciting position as Solution Technologies Architect - aiming to modernize and spearhead data and interoperability technologies (big data, mobile etc.).
- As a senior architect you will participate in architecture state definition (target/interim), technology evaluation and strategy decision, architecture reviews, as well as identification of improvement opportunities and architecture support for department program/projects.
- In your capacity as a senior architect you will be responsible for analyzing business and technical needs, design, and thriving and supporting implementation of various Enabling Technologies.
- A chance to create and maintain a professional and sustainable network with the different partners on all seniority levels throughout the various groups involved.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Master's degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or related sciences field (alternatively provable equivalent education and practical experience in this domain).
- You bring at least 5 years of hands-on experience in an architecture role (enterprise or domain architecture) and around 3 years in software engineering.
- Profound knowledge of enterprise architecture practices, strategies, processes and methodologies and you bring a passion for architecture and software engineering excellence.
- Knowledge of Big Data, Agile, Cloud, DevOps, Open Source and a programming language is of substantial advantage as well as practical experience of driving architecture good practice and encouraging creative or forward-thinking in a traditional and modern IT environment.
- Your excellent analytical skills will help you to act as a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude.
- Your sound communication skills allows you to interact with and build networks within your own and external teams allowing you to leverage experienced partners knowledge.
- You are an open-minded and empathic teammate with a partnering mindset and an enthusiastic and motivated personality, with demonstrated experience in solving complex challenges.
For more information visit Technology Careers .