As a Software Developer, you will develop exciting solutions as part of an agile development team responsible for building application needs of Securitized Products Finance Business in Global Markets Division. You'll work in a collaborative and welcoming environment where new ideas drive technological transformation. You should have an engineering mindset, enthusiasm for continuous learning, and demonstrated success on agile teams with frequent software delivery.
Specific tasks for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Actively contribute to day to day development, participating in all facets of design, development, and planning of enterprise applications.
- Familiarize with the applications, tools, and databases that are being developed and supported by the team.
- Advocate & help adoption of newer technologies & practices that can boost productivity for team and end users.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
Above all, we value curiously, teamwork, and a desire to learn. We are confident that if you possess the right attitude, work ethic and skill set that you could succeed in the role even if you do not meet everyone one of the requirements.
- You have 1+ years' experience in developing software solutions.
- Familiar with object oriented programming skills preferably C#/.NE
- Knowledge working with relational databases preferable SQL Server.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- You are a self-starter and can work well in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You are highly analytical, proactive and detail oriented.
- You are able to work effectively with clients and team members in other locations.
- Deep knowledge of the investment banking or banking sector support environment would be beneficial.
For more information visit Technology Careers .